Government Think Tank Services
Sample Government Support Services
- What are the US economic risks and strategies for
the next decade?
- What are the emerging global economic forces and
- What are the national and international economic
and financial threats to the US national security?
- What strategies can prevent future US and global
financial and economic crises?
- What are the probabilities of future major economic
events? What is the impact of each event on the US and the global
economy? How can the US prepare for such events?
- What are the available solutions to the global
- What is the best audit framework to assess the
health of an economy? How to forecast the economic performance over the
short and the long term?
- What are the risks and opportunities from the rise
or decline of Europe, the BRICS and other major economic blocks?
- What are the threats to the US dollar as the world
leading reserve currency? Will an alternative international currency help or
hurt the US economy? Who will gain or lose from the introduction of a new
- How do currency wars develop? How will they impact
the US economy?
- What are the alternative socioeconomic development
models? What is Gross National Development (GND)? What is Gross National
- What is Gross National Happiness Economics (GNH)? How do government policies impact the well-being of its citizens?
- Why do some nations prosper while others struggle
with debt and poverty? What are the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and
Critical Failure Factors (CFFs)?
- Provide an in-depth study of the world's most
successful countries and their leaders. What are the key success lessons?
- Why does the Silicon Valley keep producing the
world's leading technology companies? What are the best practices that can
be employed by other economic development agencies?
- What are the economic challenges and opportunities
that emerged by the rapid globalization and technological advances? How best
to address them?
- How did Dubai become the world's most innovative
real estate investment and tourism destination in less than a decade? Why
are more developed economies are failing to keep up?
- How do monetary, economic, wage and tax policies
hinder or improve economic growth and national competitiveness in the short
and long terms?
- What is the optimal level of taxes?
- What is the optimal level of regulation or
- What are the unintended consequences of new
- What are the benefits and limitations of the
Austrian and Keynesian economic policies?
- How can we use economic policies to solve global
social and political issues such as unemployment, socioeconomic and
political instability, population problems, immigration challenges,
pollution, poverty, epidemics containment, ideological and religious
conflicts, wars, terrorism, energy security, inefficient markets, unequal
access to education, healthcare, water, and food, wealth distribution and
redistribution, economic class frictions, corruption and abuse of power?
Selected Think Tank Papers and Articles
If you need research support or have a collaboration opportunity, please
Professional Management Training
Seminars. Courses. Workshops.
Management Training Calendar
Management Courses. Executive
USA Training Courses. International
About Us. Contact
© 1998 - 2018 International Institute of Management, USA.
USA Training Venues
Las Vegas, NV.
Los Angeles, CA.
San Francisco, CA.
We are upgrading our servers.
For the latest information on management
training, seminars, classes and workshops,
please visit our new
Executive Education and Management Courses
Last Updated: August 6, 2018.