Business Think Tank Services
Sample Business Research
- How to apply asymmetric strategies for maximum
- How to sustain a competitive advantage in rapidly
- What are the best practices of the most successful
companies and their CEOs?
- What are the most common CEO blind spots?
- How common decision-making models are diluting the
performance of public companies?
- Why do few firms succeed while most don't? What are
the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Critical Failure Factors (CFFs)?
- How to solve the problem of continuously escalating
business costs and diminishing investment returns? and how to align
operational investments with business strategy?
- What are the best practices and pitfall of
shareholder value creation strategies?
- How to optimize the value chain strategy?
- Why do good strategies fail? How can CEOs bridge
the strategy and execution gap?
- How to evaluate a business strategy? What are the
risks, rewards and cost of lost opportunity from choosing between
- How to balance stakeholders interests? and when to
- How does the rise of activist investors impact
corporate governance and executive compensation? and how to create a win-win
- Where do current valuation models fail? and how to
accurately evaluate a company's business value?
- How to evaluate the CEO?
- How to evaluate the board of directors?
- How to evaluate the executive team including the
CFO, COO, CMO, CIO, and other executives?
- What are the top CEO's challenges? How to overcome
- How do companies become dysfunctional and how to
prevent political dysfunction among organizational teams?
- Why do most turnarounds fail?
- How to accurately forecast economic and sales
growth and decline?
- How to accurately forecast the growth of
early-stage products and ventures?
- To enter a market or not to enter? How timing
impact the success or failure of new investments?
- How much IT is too much?
- How much innovation is too much?
- How to hedge against unforeseen economic shifts?
To learn more about the think tank research
services, please visit:
Professional Management Training
Seminars. Courses. Workshops
USA Training Venues
Las Vegas, NV.
Los Angeles, CA.
Management Training Calendar
Distance Learning Courses
Custom Corporate Training.
© 1998 - 2017 International Institute of Management, USA
Last Updated: February 6, 2017.