Open Courseware (OCW)
Free Open Access
Courses and Seminars for the Public
The Open Courseware (OCW) experiment project provides free access to private and public sector executive education materials. Our vision for this project is to provide free global access to the world�s leading management thought. As management consultants and educators, we realize that achievements are not created in a vacuum and that no one ever develops anything alone. We realize that we couldn't have succeeded without standing on the shoulders of giants. The Institute's Open Courseware is one way of giving back to the global community and to share freely some of our gained knowledge and experiences.
We invite you to learn, share and contribute to this development project. It�s open, unrestricted and free to all. - According to Med Jones, the president of the institute, "More than 100 short courses in business and management areas are planned for Open Courseware project". These courses are published under the institute's open access license. They can be freely used or distributed for educational purpose. This open access license is not a license to plagiarize credit from other authors, it is an educational license for free personal learning and development. The OCW allows free use of the material as long as you provide reference to "International Institute of Management and active hyperlink to its website www.iim.education.
The Open courseware (OCW):
Does not require that participants to register for the courses.
Does not provide access to the institute faculty.
Does not grant degrees or certificates.
Executive Seminars for the Management Society
Public CEO Seminars and Management Training Courses
Executive Seminars - Click to download. (No registration is required)
- How to Evaluate a CEO?
- Strategy Balanced Scorecard Implementation - Limitations and Pitfalls
- Strategy Metrics
- Top CEO Strategy Questions
- CIO and Sarbanes Oxley
- Global Leadership Challenge - Nissan Case Study
- Restructuring and Turnaround
Free Management White Papers, Case Studies, and Articles
(Free Access Papers. No registration is required. Please contact us for reprint licensing)Executive Papers and Articles: Executive Journal
- How to Evaluate the CEO
- How to Evaluate the Board of Directors
- The Politics of Failure - Dysfunctional Organizations and Leadership
- The U.S. Economy Risks and Strategies 2007-2017(2006)
- Gross National Well-being and Happiness Index (GNW Index / GNH Index) (2005)
- Global Gross National Happiness / Well-being (GNH / GNW) Survey (2005)
- Virtuous and Vicious Economic Cycles Theory (2005)
- States' Socioeconomic Integrity Theory (2009)
- Hall of Fame - Management Gurus
- Management Insights Library
- Strategy Paper: Strategies for A Global Digital Economy
- White Paper: Sarbanes-Oxley and the CIO
- Management Insights: On Leadership
- Case Study: Corporate Governance for Developing Countries
Executive Action Learning Courses (Telecom Case Study):
- Telecom CEO - Telecom Architecture
- Telecom CEO - Next Generation Wireless Telecom
- Telecom CEO - E-Telco Management - Operation Support System (OSS)
- Telecom CEO - Telecom Management Best Practices
Management Courseware (Un-edited draft presentations)
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Quality System Objectives
- Quality System Procedures
- Quality System Manager
- Quality System Manual
- Quality System Case Study
- Quality System Audit
To receive a free Video and DVD version, please contact us
- U1- Structures for innovation
- U2- How information technology helps innovation
- U3- Projects and consultancies
- U4- The heart of innovation
- U5- Education for innovation
- U6- Human resources
- U7- Investment readiness
- U8- Networks in cluster development
- U9- Marketing innovation
- U10- Exploitation
- U11- Preparing a Business plan to raise finance
- U12- Oxford Innovation (Case Study)
- U13- The animate consultancy.
- U14- Summary of action earning program
- U15- Revision and future
Upcoming Courses :
The management training and case studies are planned for the following industries: government and public sector management, banking, insurance and financial services management, investment and asset management, energy, utilities, oil and gas management, trade and retail management, education management, pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital management, construction management, real estate management, agriculture and fishery management, food and restaurant management, telecommunication and information technology management, transportation, freight and logistics management, aerospace, automotive, airlines management, hospitality management, tourism, travel and leisure management, media management, and manufacturing management.