Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Professional Management Training
Courses. Classes. Workshops.
The Institute offers government courses, corporate training programs, strategic retreats, group seminars, and executive action-learning workshops in Phoenix, AZ. The courses cover the twelve general management functions, including strategic planning, human resources, marketing, accounting, finance, operations, information systems, business law, managerial economics, governance, public policy, and managerial leadership.
For the full list of courses and seminars, please visit:
Management Training Dates
The Professional Training Advantage
Other Training Venues
For training venues near you, please visit:
The Executive Action-Learning (EAL) Difference
The management training courses are customized executive action-learning (EAL) workshops with focus on performance development. The training programs are designed for management candidates, professional managers, entrepreneurs and management consultants. The executive action-learning differs from traditional seminars and training programs in focus, content and delivery. The Institute's EAL training model makes the following major shifts:
- From theoretical education to experiential education
- From passive (listening) to active (doing)
- From teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning
- From generic education to customized training
- From a teaching process to an advisory process
- From memorizing to brainstorming
- From question-based exams to project-based assessments
- From knowledge transfer to knowledge creation
- From competitive learning to collaborative learning
Management Training Calendar
Training courses, workshops and seminars are offered during the following months:
- Winter: December, January and February.
- Spring: March, April and May.
- Summer: June, July and August.
- Autumn: September, October and November.
For specific dates, please visit: