Management Training Courses: FAQ
Do you have an international academic accreditation?
- The Institute is licensed by the State of Nevada in USA. The Institute's education and training services is fully recognized by other states.
- Having a state license in US is mandatory, accreditation by an accrediting association is voluntary.
- Please note that the Institute is a research and professional training Institute not an academic university. Our management training programs are designed for executives and their corporate needs, they are not theoretical academic programs for entry-level high school students. We do not accept students seeking we does not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education, or initial vocational licensing.
- The Institute do not accept or offer college credits from other universities or Institutes. I
- Although our management training program body of knowledge might be shared with some other academic programs, all of our courses and projects have customized and experiential-learning orientation rather than theoretical one.
- The Institute education and training services are recognized by major governments and corporations. To learn more, please visit recognition and clients
Back to FAQ