International Institute of Management
Culture, Value and Code of Conduct
- We are an international independent non-partisan private and public policy think tank. Our focus is economic empowerment through education. We are not a foreign affairs, political or lobbying organization. Our advisors research and disseminate best strategies and practices to help businesses and governments succeed.
- Our associates have diverse national, ethnic, cultural, religious, political and geographic backgrounds, yet they focus on common human development goals. We do not condemn others who differ with our opinions. There are many organizations that focus on political differences, we focus on common values and interests.
- Our think tank advisors are not employees; they are not paid to support a certain point of view, they volunteer their time and effort to support breakthrough research and promote causes they believe in. These causes are focused on the socioeconomic development and well-being of all people regardless of their national origin. They are truly independent thinkers and are not influenced by financial, societal, or peer pressures.
- No individual or organization is without some degree of bias. We declare that our bias is in favor of peace over war, unity over division, human rights over power, and collaboration over competition. On social issues, many of our members tend to be liberals who favor diversity and personal freedoms. On fiscal issues, many of our members tend to be conservatives who favor limited government and balanced budgets.
Culture and Values
- We value integrity, diversity, excellence, innovation, collaboration, respect, open communication, continuous learning, and development.
- Client's success is our business. It does not make sense to advise organizations on success, if our associates are not successful in their own right.
- We help our associates break from the boundaries of traditional inefficient employment models into "entrepreneurship" models that provide new levels of individual and organizational growth.
- To achieve our goals, we work to form global alliances with other successful professionals and organizations that share the same basic values and interests.
Code of Conduct
- By associating with the Institute, you will be exposed to new ideas and knowledge. You agree to credit the Institute and its advisors for any acquired knowledge.
- Think tank success requires free thinking, brainstorming and communication; Feel free to criticize ideas, not people.
- You agree to protect the reputation, confidentiality and privacy of the Institute and its advisors.
- To lead is to serve others. Be supportive and responsive.
- Our work is international, our clients and associates are global citizens who care about the same issues we do. The Institute prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or family status.
- Respect all. Always communicate with goodwill.
- When it comes to social rights, no one is superior.
- Keep the workplace safe. No drug, alcohol use, weapons, violence or threat of violence is permitted.
- Be ethical. Declare potential conflict of interest in all business relationships, treat others like you want to be treated, and when in doubt, err on the side of caution.
- Positive attitude builds success and wins friends. Be open and give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Be genuine. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, when we do, we shall apologize and correct it immediately.
- You may express your personal opinion in any platform, however, you agree not to use the name Institute in any article to promote war or discrimination against anyone. You may associate yourself with the Institute only on topics of economic empowerment, peace and development.
If we violate the above code, please bring it to our attention, so we may rectify the problem. Contact Us
We expect our members and associates to adhere to the above stated professional standards. By joining our team, you agree to be guided by the letter and the spirit of our stated goals, culture, values, and code of conduct.