Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With Us
||Education:||One or more of the following fields: Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Health, Environment, Public Policy, Political Science, Philosophy, Government Administration, and Business|
Part-time and full time
||Experience:||Min. 1 year university study or research experience|
Duration: 1 to 90 days
> Background and reference check
> Be a university student or graduate for researcher position
> Min. Bachelors degree for research managers
We are very selective about who we work with and who we introduce to our team and our clients. Please read carefully before sending your resume
Primary Requirements/Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- Research associates will be working for our International Research Center (IRC)
- This is not an employment position; this a project based contract.
Confidentiality, Privacy and Integrity
- You will be conducting breakthrough research on highly sensitive topics touching peoples lives in every possible aspect, including but not limited to psychological, social, political, economical and other areas.
Conduct surveys, data collection and validations in your assigned geographical area
Surveys include verbal and/or written face to face, phone and/or online surveys.
Survey subjects may include psychological, social, economic and other questions
Share observations about the data collected to improve accuracy of research
It is preferred (but not a must) to be familiar with the research methods
- Managing face to face, phone and/or online surveys and researchers in your area
- Auditing researchers (individuals and firms) for quality control and errors correction
- Updating the knowledge management system with acquired data
- Knowledge of statistical research methods (quantitative and qualitative)
- Look for and identify discrepancies and errors in data collection, data classifications, analysis, tabulation, numerical and graphical methods
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An entrepreneur who understands what it takes to work a startup environment and is focused on business results
- Willing to learn, career-focused, professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and external issues and contacts
- Have a car and a cell phone line
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with minimum expectations of compensation on per work day (8 hours) basis. Include professional or academic references
- Please use career (at) iim-edu.org
- Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.