Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With Us
Internship: (Earn While Learn Position)
|Location:||Worldwide||Education:||Min. business-related associate degree|
|Status:||Contractor with employment option||Experience:||Recent graduate|
> $18 K / year
> $30 K paid management training tuition
> Performance-based bonus
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver s license
> No criminal history
Primary Requirements/Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- This position is a preparation for a future open positions - training will be provided
- Superior verbal, writing editing and proofreading skills
- MS office skills (Word, Excel, power-point, Outlook)
- Administrative, secretarial and office management skills including coordinate travel arrangements and some onsite logistics, and prepare expense reports.
- Reception, customer service and telephone management skills
- Process external copyright requests and publication inquiries
- Managing variable workload, including: correspondence, transcribing meeting notes, scheduling travel arrangements, coordinating itineraries, expense reports, accounting support, email review/distribution, mail, voice mail management, filing system, typing , photocopying, and personal calendar support
- Maintain office supplies, inventory, and equipment to ensure smooth office operation
- Maintaining short and long range training calendars
- Coordinating staffing and training programs
- Ensures consultants' implementation of company's policies, procedures and programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ensures recruiting, interviewing, and staffing of personnel are conducted efficiently
- Coordinate, set-up and manage training facilities, data, equipment and materials.
- Assist in events (conferences and seminars) logistics support
- Assist in accounting, taxes and payroll administration
- Willing to learn, career-focused, professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and external issues and contacts
- Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a 1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries, positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations, professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career (at) iim-edu.org
- Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.
To learn more, please visit Management Training Courses page