Career @ International Institute
Work With Us - Grow With Us
Partner - Executive Recruiter
MBA degree or
Contractor with employment and partnership
5+ year executive recruiting
Base + Revenue Sharing = $100K+
> Legal work permit
> Background and reference check
> Valid driverís license
> No criminal history
We are very selective about who we work with and who
we introduce to our team and our clients. Please read carefully before sending
Proven success is a must. This
is not an employment position, this is an equity
- As a partner you will help in shaping the
future plans of IIM and reaping the first rewards
- As executive
you will provide support and advisory services
to global Fortune 1000 executive candidates
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of
executive search and recruiting
- This position requires strong field and industry
specialization, an understanding of the client business and project management
- Experience working with or servicing
Big 5 or Global Fortune 1000 is preferred
and customer facing skills.
(writing sample required).
executive bios and references
Effectively manage pre-
and post-sales activities with clients
Able to work without direct supervision in a fast paced, results
- An entrepreneur who understands what it
takes to work a startup environment and is focused on business
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong
personal and phone presence, disciplined time
management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive
"can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to
team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and
priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional
image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees,
consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible
hours especially during
major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office
and/or from home
Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and
external issues and contacts
Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork,
innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment
and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a
1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries,
positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which
includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k)
retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous
clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only
by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized
suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and
non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after
termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations,
professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make
a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career1(at)iim-edu.org
Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.
Seminars. Workshops. Courses.
Management Training Calendar
Courses. Executive Education.
USA Training Courses. International
© 1998 - 2018 International Institute of Management, USA
USA Training Venues
Las Vegas, NV.
Los Angeles, CA.
San Francisco, CA.
New York, NY.
Last Updated: November 22, 2018.