Culture, Value and Code of
- We are an independent non-partisan private and public policy think tank.
Our focus is economic empowerment through education. We are not a
political or lobbying organization. Our advisors research and
disseminate best strategies and practices
to help businesses and governments succeed.
- Our associates have diverse ethnic, cultural,
religious, political and geographic backgrounds, yet they focus on common human development
goals. We do not condemn others who differ with our opinions. There are
many organizations that focus on political differences, we focus on
common values and interests.
- Our think tank advisors are not employees; they are not paid to
support a certain point of view, they volunteer their time and
effort to support breakthrough research and promote causes they believe in. These causes are focused
on the socioeconomic development and well-being of all people
regardless of their national origin. They are truly independent
thinkers and are not influenced by financial, societal, or peer pressures.
- No individual or organization is without some degree of bias. We
declare that our bias is in favor of peace over war, unity over
division, human rights over power, and collaboration over
Culture and Values
- We value integrity, diversity, excellence, innovation, collaboration,
respect, open communication, continuous learning, and development.
- Client's success is our business. It does not make sense to advise organizations on success, if our
associates are not successful in their own right.
- We help our associates break from the
boundaries of traditional inefficient employment models into
"entrepreneurship" models, which
provide new levels of individual and organizational growth.
- To achieve our goals, we work to form global alliances with
other successful professionals and organizations that share the same
Code of Conduct
- To lead is to serve others. Be supportive and responsive.
- Our work is international, our clients and associates are
global citizens who care about the same issues we do. The Institute prohibits discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation or family status.
- Respect all. Always communicate with goodwill.
- When it comes to social rights, no one is superior.
- Keep the workplace safe. No drug, alcohol use, weapons, violence or
threat of violence is permitted.
- Abide by all pertinent laws, including, but not
limited to, confidentiality, privacy, intellectual property, and financial
- Be ethical. Declare potential conflict of interest in all business
relationships, treat others like you want to be treated, and when in doubt, err
on the side of caution.
- Positive attitude builds success and wins friends. Be open and
give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Be genuine. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, when we do, we
shall apologize and correct it immediately.
If we violate the above code, please bring it to
our attention, so we may rectify the problem.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard and expect our members and associates
do so as well. By joining our team, you agree to be guided by the letter and the spirit of our
stated goals, culture, values, and code of conduct.