Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With UsManagement Consultants and Educators
||Education:||Min MBA degree or doctorate|
Contractor with employment and partnership option
15+ year management experience or
10+ year management consulting experience
Project/performance based remuneration ~ $100K+
> Legal work permit
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver s license
> No criminal history
We are very selective about who we work with and who we introduce to our team and our clients. Please read carefully before sending your resume
Primary Requirements/Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- As a management consultant, you'll provide training, advisory and mentoring services to global Fortune 1000 executives. Executive education delivery options include instructor led training (ILT) and online/distance learning.
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of executive education, coaching, or consulting project delivery.
- This position requires strong field and industry specialization, an understanding of the client business and project management discipline. An advanced subject matter knowledge is expected in one or more fields (HRM, IT & E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Production, Operation, Marketing and Sales, Strategy and Planning, Finance, Investment and Accounting)
- MBA or equivalent is required, experience with a Big 5 or Global Fortune 1000 is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer facing skills. (writing sample required).
- Review/Adapt/Develop training curriculum, lesson plans, course content, reference material and assessment projects while adhering to the Institute quality education methods and standards
- Effectively manage pre- and post-training activities that promote optimal learning.
- Able to work without direct supervision in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Proven independent success is highly desirable.
- An entrepreneur who understands what it takes to work a startup environment and is focused on business results
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and external issues and contacts
- Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a 1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries, positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations, professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career (at) iim-edu.org
- Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.
To learn more, please visit: Management Training Courses page