Career @ International Institute of Management
Work With Us - Grow With Us
Partner - Executive Recruiter
||Education:||Min MBA degree or doctorate|
Contractor with employment and partnership option
5+ year management experience or
5+ year executive recruiting
Base + Revenue Sharing = $100K+
> Legal work permit
> Background and reference check
> Valid driver s license
> No criminal history
We are very selective about who we work with and who we introduce to our team and our clients. Please read carefully before sending your resume
Primary Requirements/Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- Proven success is a must. This is not an employment position, this is an equity partnership opportunity.
- As a partner you will help in shaping the future plans of IIM and reaping the first rewards
- As executive recruiter you will provide support and advisory services to global Fortune 1000 executive candidates
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of executive search and recruiting
- This position requires strong field and industry specialization, an understanding of the client business and project management discipline
- Experience working with or servicing Big 5 or Global Fortune 1000 is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer facing skills. (writing sample required).
- Review/Adapt/Develop executive bios and references
- Effectively manage pre- and post-sales activities with clients
- Able to work without direct supervision in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- An entrepreneur who understands what it takes to work a startup environment and is focused on business results
- Willing to learn, career focused, professional demeanor, strong personal and phone presence, disciplined time management, writing skills and strong professional ethics.
- Winning mindset, positive "can-do" attitude, cultural sensitivity, friendliness to team members and clients, socially mature, personable, reliable, and dependable
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, details-oriented, results-driven and can develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and priorities, with excellent follow through
- Have a professional image and confidence to represent the Institute to our future employees, consultants and clients
- Ability to work additional and flexible hours especially during major events and projects
- Ability to work effectively from office and/or from home
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding both internal and external issues and contacts
- Have a car and a cell phone line
- The Institute values service, integrity, quality, teamwork, innovation, diversity, education and fun
- This position is a contract position with full-time employment and business equity opportunity (shares). You will be considered a 1099 (self-employed) until you have met performance objectives
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive salaries, positive growth culture, and a generous benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan and tuition reimbursement
- Regardless of your job position, the Institute pays a generous clients referral fee (commission). Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and authorized suppliers, so you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement which will be valid for 3 years after termination of contract.
- Use PDF format for your resume
- Please email your resume with salary history and expectations, professional references and a cover letter stating why you will make a good fit to the Institute.
- Please use career (at) iim-edu.org
Phone calls or faxes will NOT be accepted.