Executive Seminars: CEO Insights
|IIM provides free quarterly executive seminars to its
CEO Club and
Management Society members. These seminars provide
an opportunity to share the latest management best practices research, insights and
Presentation materials are available for free public download. You
are welcome to use and share them with associates for
professional and organizational development.
Free Downloads - CEO Presentations Archive - (Registration is not required)
To view seminar material in PDF
format, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 or
higher . If you have an earlier version, you might experience some problems
in opening or reading the presentations. Download the FREE
Adobe Reader. Enjoy your learning at IIM.
- CEO Seminar 1:
to Select and Evaluate a CEO?
- The CEO's 3
top challenges. Board of Directors (BOD) and CEO performance
evaluation. CEO strategy evaluation. CEO leadership evaluation. CEO
- CEO Seminar 2:
How to Evaluate the Board of Directors
- How to Evaluate the Board of Directors. Corporate Governance Best
- CEO Seminar 3:
Executive Compensation Best Practices
- Executive Compensation Best Practices - A guide to the
Board of Directors. CEO compensation best practices. CEO performance metrics.
Harvard Balanced Score Card (BSC) and CEO compensation.
- CEO Seminar 4:
CEO Succession Planning
- Succession Planning Best Practices - A Guide to the Board of
- CEO Seminar 5:
- Strategy formulation. Strategy execution. Causes of strategy
failures. Strategy alignment and performance measurement.
Balanced scorecard implementation limitations and pitfalls.
- CEO Seminar 6:
Top 6 CEO
- The top 6 questions every board must ask its CEO. The top 12
questions all CEOs must ask their CXOs.
- CEO Seminar 7:
- Insights. Management Model Best Practices. Key performance
indicators (KPIs). Leading and lagging indicators. Financial
metrics, operational metrics and shareholder value.
Closed-loop performance measurement. Alignment tree and performance
metrics. Benchmarking resources
- CEO Seminar 8:
Global Leadership Challenge
- Nissan Case Study
- Leading a global organization. The decline of Nissan Motors
- A case study. Nissan partnership with Renault and Carlos Ghosn as
COO. The leadership challenges. The leadership and global cultural
gap. the Japanese management style. Ghosn's turnaround and cost
cutting strategy. Critical success factors. Ghosn's change
management principles. IIM change management framework.
- CEO Seminar 9:
Restructuring and Turnaround
- Top internal and external causes of performance decline. IIM
Turnaround methodology. Turnaround performance metrics. 9 key
turnaround areas. Turnaround plan and strategic options. Turnaround
- CEO Seminar 10:
Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) Compliance Project
- Governance, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOA), CEO & CFO. SOX Section 302
& 404. SOX Compliance Project: Discovery, assessment, remediation
and testing. SOX and IT best practices COSO, COBIT and GCC. SOX
compliance project methodology & timeline. SOX compliance project's
- CEO Seminar 11:
Ethics & Social Responsibility
- The social responsibility of business. Executive ethics and
stakeholders relationship management. Do ethics pay?.
Unethical/Illegal behavior. The problems of ethics. The solution to
ethical problems. Ethical decision-making: The 5 ethical tests.
Professional ethics best practices. IIMís views on social
responsibility. Corporate citizenship example. IIM standards of
- CEO Insights # 1: Government Economic Policy
- CEO Insights # 2: Global Strategy Papers
- CEO Insights # 3: Leadership & Organization Development
- CEO Insights # 3: Leadership & Personal Development
- CEO Insights # 4: Governance and Technology
CXO Action Learning:
- Telecom COO Seminar 1:
Architecture for Managers
- Understanding Wireless Telecom Architecture. Radio Network. Voice
Network. Data Network. Multimedia Network. IT billing, provisioning and
- Telecom COO Seminar 2:
Generation Wireless Telecom
- Wireless Technology Roadmap (CDPD/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS). Transport
Technology Roadmap (TDM/SONET/DWDM). IP Technology Roadmap (Data,
Voice & Video over IP: VoIP/SS7oIP /QoS /MPLS). IT Applications
Technology Roadmap: (SMS/Multimedia/M-Commerce). What Does This Mean
for Telecom Companies? Services Strategy and Operations
- Telecom COO Seminar 3:
E-Telco Management - Operation Support System (OSS)
- Network Management Roadmap. Elements of Telecom Operations
Support Systems (OSS). End to End (E2E) Integration of Network
Management Systems. Case Study: Netcool Manager of Managers Tool.
Telecom Management Best Practices & Next Generation OSS
- Telecom COO Seminar 4:
Telecom Management Best Practices
- Wireless Service Provider (WSP) Challenges. Defining Best Practices.
Network Management Maturity and Strategic Action List. Management
Performance Management!. Network Operation Management (NOM) Best
Practices. Telecom Managers Key Questions. Quick Wins.
2008 CEO Seminars
Executive Education Courses in Las Vegas
For executive education opportunities, please visit
2008 Annual Management Conference & Networking
Event in Las Vegas
For business networking opportunities, please visit