Culture & Values
Careers @ International Institute
of Management (IIM)
- Client's success is our business. It does not make sense to advise organizations on success, if our
associates are not successful in their own rights.
- To achieve our goals, we work to form global alliances with
successful professionals and organizations that share the same fundamental values
- We value excellence, innovation, collaboration, honesty, integrity, continuous learning, diversity and open communication.
- We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity provider. Our business
is international, our clients and consultants are from all over the world.
The institute prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or family status. The key
criteria for association with the institute is an individual's performance
and commitment to team mutual values and interests.
- We help our associates break from the boundaries of traditional
inefficient employment models into "entrepreneurship" models, thus
providing new levels of individual and organizational growth.
Code of Conduct
We expect our associates to accept and be guided by
both the letter and the spirit of our culture and values
- To lead is to serve others. Be supportive and responsive.
- Respect all, do not harass or
discriminate against anyone. Always communicate with goodwill
- Positive attitude builds success and wins friends. Think improvements
and opportunities, be open, give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Keep the workplace fun. We all appreciate a clean and respectful
sense of humor; if one cannot enjoy teamwork, why even bother?
- Keep the workplace safe. No drug or alcohol use, no weapons, no
violence or threat of violence.
- Abide by the law in all business transactions including, but not
limited to, intellectual property, operations, marketing and financial
- Be ethical. Declare conflicts of interest in all business
relationships, treat others like you want to be treated, and
when in doubt, err on the side of caution. It's impossible to spell out every possible legal or
ethical scenario that our associates might face, therefore we rely on one another's
discretion and judgment to uphold this policy.
- Be genuine. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, when we do, we
shall apologize and correct it immediately.
- If we violate the above code, please bring it to our attention so
we can rectify it.