Management Hall of Fame: Leading Management Gurus
Chrysler Turnaround Icon (1924-Present)
- Joins Ford as a trainee engineer.
- Becomes sales manager.
- Introduces a revolutionary finance plan called the "56 for '56."
- Becomes president of Ford.
- Introduced the Ford Mustang and revitalized
Ford Motors after the death of the first
- Fired by Henry Ford II, after an internal power
- Becomes chairman and C.E.O. of Chrysler.
- Revitalize Chrysler and Writes out
Chrysler's $813 million federal debt.
- Retires from Chrysler.
- Starts E.V. Global Motors.
Books & References:
IIM Executive Education & Management Training