IIM Legal Notice
of terms and conditions of use
This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of
If any provision of this Contract is held unenforceable, then such provision
will be modified to reflect the parties' intention. All remaining provisions
of this Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree not to use IIM's
website or any of its resources in order to:
- Violate any local, state, federal, or
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause
distress to any individual or organization or entity.
- Post or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful,
abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racially or ethnically
- Try to break-in or hack into IIM's website
- Upload, email or transmit viruses, worms, spy-ware or other law- breaking
- IIM shall have the right to remove any
submitted content that may be in violation of this agreement or any relevant
Warranties Disclaimer/Waiver and Limitations on Liability
- All information herein is provided in good
faith. It is not intended to be, and should not be relied on as, a
substitute for independent legal, financial, tax or other professional
IIM nor the original authors make any warranty, express or implied, as to the
correctness, completeness, or quality of published
- Users of the website should seek appropriate
legal, taxation, accounting, investment or other expertise in their local
and overseas jurisdictions.
Although IIM's staff do their best to provide
best possible quality information and services, IIM assumes no liability
for financial or other decisions made on the basis of
analysis/reportage/content on this site or links from this site. IIM
services are offered with the understanding that neither
the author and contributing editors, consultants, nor the publisher are engaged in
rendering legal, tax, accounting, or related professional services. If legal
advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent
professional person should be sought.
- Users of this site waive and release IIM to
the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the
usage of material or information made available herein. Neither IIM
nor its affiliates will be liable for any loss or damage incurred by users
in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting
from the act or omission of any other party involving making this site
- All claims by the client arising out of or relating to this contract
shall not exceed the cost of the product(s) or service(s) sold to the
- All disputes or claims arising out of or relating to this contract shall
be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the applicable rules
of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. The judgment of the
arbitrator is binding to each of the parties and final. Each party will pay
their own legal expenses.
- You agree that, in no event shall IIM, its directors, officers, employees or affiliates be liable for incidental or
consequential damages of any kind, including economic damages or injury to
property, person or lost profits.
- IIM reserves the right to update this legal
agreement at any time as it sees appropriate.
when there are future changes to this policy, IIM will post them on this
- If you have questions or concerns
about this policy, please contact us
- We respect the privacy of our web
visitors, we do not share any private information without their consent.
- We do not collect
personally identifiable information about any web user,
unless the person voluntarily provides such information. For example, you
might enable cookies or voluntarily
provide email contact information to subscribe to the IIM newsletter, when
sending feedback to IIM, or in conjunction with a survey. If you
voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information for
one of these purposes, we might also use it to inform you of changes to
IIM products or services or to ask for your feedback on some aspect of IIM services.
- At your request, we
will remove your contact information from our email database.
- If and when there are future
- If you have questions or concerns
about this policy, please contact us
Submitting Content to IIM
- You will only submit content that is fully
owned by you or for which you have full copyrights to the material
- By submitting content to IIM, including but not limited to, the annual
management paper contest, you automatically grant IIM
a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use,
reproduce, publish, and distribute such content online or in any
form or media.
- IIM policy protects author's and researcher's rights. If you believe that there is a missing reference to
an original work in IIM publications, including but not limited to, the annual
management paper contest, then please contact IIM with a proof of work,
date of publishing and
exact reference to the text concerned. IIM will promptly remove any material that is determined to be
infringing upon the rights of others.
- To file the copyright notification, you must be either the copyright owner of the
work or an individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright
- Your notification must include:
- Specific identification of the material that is claimed to be
infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. You must
include sufficient information, such as a specific URL, publisher or
other specific identification, for us to locate the material.
- Information for us to be able to contact the claimant (e.g., email
address, phone, fax number and address).
- A statement that the claimant believes that the use of the material
has not been authorized by the copyright owner or an authorized agent.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and
that the claimant is, or is authorized to act on behalf of, the
- If you believe that a portion of IIM material infringes another's
- All IIM's website content is protected by
US and International copyright laws. Any use
of the material other than as authorized under this license is prohibited.
- Users are not permitted to download or use IIM
material or contents without explicit written permission from IIM.
IIM customers, IIM grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to
access and use IIM's resources and courses for an individual use
for a fee and under the terms described in this
agreement. Customers with permission to use IIM content, do so only for individual
- Users may not copy or distribute any IIM material without
permission from IIM.
- In using the materials you warrant to IIM that you will not infringe
the intellectual property rights of IIM or its authors.
- Users are not permitted to make
derivative works without prior IIM written consent . Derivative works are
IIM materials that have been edited, translated, combined with someone
else’s materials, reformatted, or changed in any other way.
- While some parts of IIM's website are made
publicly-accessible, they are not in public domain - the vast majority
of the images,
texts, audios and videos are copyrighted to IIM and the respective authors
- All materials including courses, e-books, texts and images may not be
re-published or redistributed in print or
electronic, or any other form without a written permission from the IIM.
- For copyright permissions
please contact us